ADVENTURE WADI RUM-PETRA
Tuesday, December 11, 2018 to Thursday, April 11, 2019
- Accommodation Hotels:
- Amman ,Petra and Camping during the Trekking tour off Wadi rum.
- All Meals. Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Meals during camping days :
- Bedouin Meals .
- Breakfast: tea, coffee, milk, Pita bread, jam, butter, cheese , eggs, yogurt, Olive , cucumber, tomatoes and Hummus.
- Boxed lunches and salads are provided during the hike – Salami, cheese, cucumbers. Tomatoes, oranges, cake, juice, bread, local salads,
- Every day includes Salads Appetizer. Or A typical Bedouin meal will be prepared. Eg. Magluba, chicken or lamb with rice, salads, soup or a B-B-Q dinner can be provided , variety of seasonal fruits, water, tea and coffee. Every evening a different dinner will be provided.
- Beverage drinks:
- Local water is used for drinking, cooking and washing .
- Guiding & Assistance :
- - Bedouin guide will join this trip hiking Guide
- - Assistance by 4*4 Cars , meeting at the strategically places only . For lunches, water, food for , luggage etc,
- We always use spectacular wilderness areas. We will decide the exact location, depending on the weather and the season.
- Physical Rating: Moderate:
- If you practice from time to time, a little jogging, dancing, cycling or any sport, you’ll get there!
- 5 to 6 hours of walking /a day .
- Equipment required:
- Allow 2 Luggage: 1 large suitcase to be carried by a support vehicle. 15 kg.
- 1 backpack sized for carrying( camera, sun cream…)
- Long sleeve shirts rather than T-shirts.
- Shoes: 1 pair of sandals for the evening, a pair of walking shoes or lightweight trekking type property type sneakers with good ankle support.
- Accessories: 1 or 2 bottles (2×1 L), a flashlight (front if possible) with batteries and spare bulb, sunglasses, a knife, toiletries and small personal pharmacy. For photographers: UV filter, waterproof bag to protect your equipment from sand (freezer bags are excellent protection).