Package dose not include the following:
- Entry Visa To Egypt
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, drinks, extra meals not mentioned in the program , etc...
- Entrance into any of the 3 Pyramids, the Solar Boat or the Mummies’ Room at the Egyptian Museum
- Any optional side tours or activities not mentioned in the program
- International flights
- Any changes in the number of nights added to the itinerary not mentioned in the pre- packaged program
DAY 1: ARRIVAL CAIRO
Day 01 Arrival Cairo Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, Circle Line Tours representative welcomes you and assists you through the immigration process. Modern air-conditioned coaches take you to your hotel in Cairo. Your representative will ensure a smooth hotel check-in. Overnight at the hotel in Cairo
DAY 2: Half day Pyramids & Sphinx
Buffet breakfast at the hotel then start a full day guided tour to visit one of the Seven Wonders The great Pyramids of Giza; (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus) were reckoned by the Greeks to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A single pyramid is built with 2.300.000 blocks, each weighing an average of two and a half tones. In the face of such immensity, one cannot help but feel the wonder and awe that so many writers and artists have sought to convey over the centuries. The Cheops Pyramid is more interesting, because its interior burial chambers are open for inspection by the public. Not far from the Pyramids is the Great Sphinx of Giza, which dates from the time of Chephren (2620 BC). Hewn from natural yellowish limestone and standing 65 feet-high and 187 feet-long, this unforgettable statue combines the head of a Pharaoh with a lion's body. A quick visit to papyrus institute or a perfume shop can be arranged after the visit. Then drive to the hotel to refresh & check out. Lunch can be served in an Indian/oriental/Chinese restaurant and then drive to the Egyptian Museum for another unforgettable tour.
Egyptian Museum; was established by the Egyptian government in 1835. The present museum building was built in 1900, in the new classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon. The museum exhibited collections now exceed 120,000 objects ranges from pre-historic era to the Greco Roman period. It has 107 halls, and the ground floor houses huge statues. The upper floor houses small statues, jewels, Tutankhamen treasures and the mummies. The museum also comprises of a photography section and large library. A hall for the Royal Mummies was opened at the museum, housing eleven kings and queens. After the visit of the museum a short drive through the downtown will take you to
Khan El Khalili bazaars; which is one of the most famous worldwide with its amazing narrow alleyways. The visitor can discover small restaurants and workaday cafes where Egyptians & non-Egyptians come to smoke water pipes and enjoy some of the traditional Egyptian drinks in the cafes scattered around the area. Drive back to your hotel Evening at leisure whereby an optional tour can be booked to enjoy the spectacular sound & light show by the Pyramids Overnight in Cairo
DAY 3: CAIRO-ASWAN -CRUISE
Day 03: Cairo – Aswan - Cruise Breakfast in the hotel, check out and transfer to the airport for your flight to Aswan. Meet & assist upon arrival & transfer to the Nile cruise 11:00 Check-In
- 12:30 Lunch on board
- 13:30 Visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae
- 19:30 Dinner on board & overnight in Aswan
DAY 4: ASWAN-KOM OMBO - EDFU -
Day 04: Aswan – Kom Embo - Edfu
- 07:00 Breakfast on board Felucca sailing tour
- 12:30 Lunch on board
- 13:00 Sailing to Kom Ombo
- 17:00 Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in Kom Ombo
- 18:30 Sailing to Edfu.
- 19:30 Dinner on board & overnight in Edfu.
DAY 5: EDFU - ESNA - LUXOR
Day 05: Edfu – Esna - Luxor
- 06:00 Tea and Coffee Before the visit of Edfu temple
- 06:30 Visit of Horus Temple in Edfu.
- 08:00 Breakfast on board. 08:30 sailing to Luxor via Esna
- 13:00 Lunch on board.
- 16:00 visit of East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples)
- 20:00 Dinner on board & overnight in Luxor.
DAY 6: WEST BANK LUXOR -FLIGHT BACK TO CAIRO
Day 06: West bank Luxor - Cairo
- 07:00 Breakfast on board
- 08:00 Check- out after breakfast Visit West Bank - Valley of the Kings, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut Transfer to Luxor airport for a flight takes you to Cairo Transfer from Cairo airport to the hotel. Overnight in Cairo
Evening at leisure whereby an optional tour can be booked to enjoy your dinner & Cairo by night while cruising the Nile & watching the folkloric show.
DAY 7: FINAL DEPARTURE BACK HOME
Day 07: Cairo – Final Departure Breakfast in the hotel, and check out Transfer to Cairo international airport for your final flight back home