Umra December 2018 -Economy Package Available Book Today!
Available on:Tuesday, December 25, 2018,Friday, January 4, 2019
- Package Includes :
- Airfare from Toronto on Egypt Air (YYZ-CAI -JED - MED- CAI- YYZ)
- Optional stay/ tour in Egypt if interested on the return for an additional fee. Please ask us for more details
- Return flight from: Medina, Prince Mohammad bin AbdulAziz Airport
- Round trip transportation in air conditioned bus from Jeddah - Mecca - Medina - Medina airport
- Accommodation in Mecca for 5 days & 5 nights at Burj Al-Sultan Hotel or similar
- Accommodation in Medina for 5 days & 4 nights at Mubarak Al Masy hotel or similar
- Daily Open Buffet Breakfast in both Mecca & Medina hotels
- Friday Jumma prayer in Mecca and 1 Friday Jumma prayer in Medina!
- Umra Visa processing included
- Perform Umra with notable and recognized Imam & tour director
- Religious guidance available throughout the trip
- Umra Kit for Pilgrims
- Sightseeing and tour In Mecca: Mina, Muzdalfa, Arafaat, Jabal Thawr (Cave Thawr), Jabal-al-Nour (Cave Hira) and Kiswah Kaabah visit
- Sightseeing and tour In Medina: Masjid-e-Quba, Masjid-e-Qiblatain, Jabal Uhad, Janat-ul-Baqi and Exhibition visit
- For passengers coming from another airport city please ask us for the price difference
on Egypt Air
Documents and Steps Required For Easy Registration: Women over 45 yrs can travel without mahram requirments
1. Umra Application. (Please download it from our website and fill it as best as you can and sign it)
2. We need your actual Canadian passport and make sure its valid for at least 6 months, with 2 or more blank pages.
3. For non Canadian Passport holders you need a valid P.R Card with your country passport to get an Umra visa.
***Please note we need a NOTARIZED copy of your P.R card both front and back in colour in order to process your application***
4. Two (2) current Photographs, size 4 x 6 cm with white background & without borders (Ladies with Hijab or Scarf is fine)
5. Medical Vaccination card for Menactra Meningitis ACYW135
6. Please ensure that all documents for proof of relationship are photocopies that have been NOTARIZED first before bringing them to us. Originals will not be given back to you by the Saudi Consulate.
7. For children we need the Long Birth Certificates not the short one with the parents names clearly indicated
8. Marriage certificate for husband and wife .
9. Copies of marriage certificates, birth certificates and any other legal documents that are required which is not the orginal must be notarized by a notary public in order for processing
10. Clients living outside the city or another province must send us all documents by FedEx with a return pre-paid voucher. We prefer and recommend you send send us by FedEx as its more secure and faster